Deruluft (Deutsch-Russische Luftverkehrs A.G., or Deruluft) was a joint Soviet-German airline, established on 24 November 1921. Deruluft opened its first service to Moscow from Königsberg (later Kaliningrad) on 1 May 1922. It started a new route from Berlin via Tallinn to Leningrad on 6 June 1928, and maintained both routes until 31 March 1936.
Most of the aircraft used were German, and so was its organization, at least until the 1930s. Its first aircraft were Dutch-built Fokker F.III’s. Later German Junkers F13′s were added to the fleet. At first, Deruluft carried only mail and officials, but on 27 August 1922 the service was opened to the public. From 1929 onwards the early Fokker F.III’s were replaced by Dornier Merkur’s. Early 1931 the Tupolev ANT-9 was added. Deruluft was terminated on 31 March 1937. (Wikipedia)
Deruluft - 1920′s
Deruluft - 1930′s